Friday, February 18, 2011

Quick Bottom Revisited "Save KUSF" Show Tanks

The Hard Work Hour with Douglas Douglas
2/18/2011
"Save KUSF" show

Some links pertaining to what I did talk about:

Save KUSF
Net Neutrality
Phillip DeFranco
Philip DeFranco on Net Neutrality
Amoeba Radio show

Pillow Fight
The red pillows are me and the wifey

LA Open Golf

CAKE concert
They're at the Troubador tonight!!
Sold out, though.

LA Weekly

SF Weekly

San Francisco Bay Guardian 2/18/2011 Twitter editorial

Sandstone Farmhouse read with good intentions, but without any permission at all from John Updike

Also used without permission, the intro music, if it worked, is "Wheels," by CAKE off of their album "Pressure Chief"

Twitter

FB

hardworkisfun@gmail.com

Discovery Learning Tutoring @ Google Groups


Wow! The show sounded so much better in my head. 


But "it is what it is" to use my least favorite addition to the language. Some ShouldaCouldaWouldas include:



Less : Saying "um, um" 
Who really cares if I didn't go to the CAKE concert?
Not saying "Life is a hard work..."...? WTF?
More : Promote my damn Math Tutoring business more. I'm really good. Trust me on this. 
More about the blog and contact info
More : Bring the Net Neutrality issue into the Save KUSF discussion

Oh well, it is what it is. Namaste. DD out


No comments:

Post a Comment