Saturday, October 6, 2012

From Douglas Douglas ... Please Check Out My Fundraiser

Please donate to my fundraiser.

I'm emailing you for about nineteen reasons. Actually, just one reason. I'm raising money for the most amazing cause and I really want you to Sponsor me.

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Douglas Whiting
aka Douglas Douglas
hardworkisfun@gmail.com

Donate to My Fundraiser


Thanks so much. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your support.

Douglas

If the link above doesn't work for you, use this link instead:
http://www.crowdrise.com/crowdrise/sponsor-me/teamlongbeachlifesavers2012/fundraiser/douglasdouglas/8208730c66f5c9742ed71cd67ead35e5/8d8b12c93988cb5f25175cb71abd4ebe
If you have any questions, you can email me or email CrowdRise for the most amazing customer service in the world.





You have received this email because a friend or at least someone who thinks you like them wants you to know about CrowdRise. CrowdRise will not send you any emails as a result of this email from your friend so no need to worry. If you decide you love CrowdRise, be sure to sign up for your own account so you can receive our fairly interesting emails. Please see our Privacy Policy or Contact Us if you have any questions. If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails Click Here.


If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails Click Here.
Crowdrise - 301 West 4th Street Suite 440 - Royal Oak, MI 48067

No comments:

Post a Comment