Friday, November 9, 2012

I Am Dead Inside (aka so limp and languid with relief)


Click BlogTalkRadio play button to hear show --->


Tune in to the Hard Work Hour with Douglas Douglas Live on Blog Talk Radio Friday mornings now at 10:00 am Pacific Time.

Today's show: "I Am Dead Inside (aka so limp and languid with relief)" is dedicated to Kinglsey, and brought to you by Discovery Learning Tutoring, serving California and the world with your education needs.

Also on today's show:
1) Local News
2) Other News
3) Local Loco
4) "I Am Dead Inside (aka so limp and languid with relief)"
5) Calendar

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

5) Lit Minit :  "The Use Of Force," William Carlos Williams. 

1) Local News

          Fires! Fires! Fires!

          Bean Death Watch

          Paylanes on 110

          Cal State floating ideas to raise fees. Aiming at stopping learning.

          What else WAS there on that ballot?

          J failed, so my puny efforts were not up to the task.
       
       
    
2)  Other News

           Fires, shootings, diseases, deities, panic, pain, suffering, confusion, et al...

3)  Local Loco

           Talk to your neighbors, especially the weird ones.

4)  I am dead inside, but actually I am just tremendously relieved that we get four more
     years with a man that can talk. 

     To my many friends disappointed at Governor Romney's defeat, especially those 
     who point to the popular vote advantage, I wish you peace and a feeling that like
     my Therapy Buddy says : "Everything is going to be all right." 

     Our challenge has turned onto another street that is all. We still need to express
     our differences and work with people who think differently, or maybe the frustration
     is most when it is different result achieved from exactly the same kind of thinking.
     Anyway, much more hard work ahead. Peace, love, and many, many spirited 
     discussions await us all.

     Namaste to America. I know I feel better. I hope I didn't do all this work to dig a
     bigger hole for us all. Namaste.

          

Thank you so much for reading and listening. I hope you had fun. Now:



GET BACK TO WORK !!



Follow these here links if you want to follow up on anything you heard here, hear?

SFBG - San Francisco Bay Guardian

No money was paid to anyone for anything here, so look somewhere else!

"The Journey," by Douglas Whiting can be read with great love and respect and hope for your enjoyment. This time with complete endorsement, authorization, and  permission from the author, their heirs and publisher! All me!

We did not pay anyone for use of the opening music from Cake ("Wheels," off of "Pressure Chief," or the closing, either (Mr. Scruff's tune "Kalimba"). Our bad. 

Yes Men



hardworkisfun@gmail.com


Notes and links from BTR show "I Am Dead Inside" 11/09/2012 HWH w DD

All material licensed by Creative Commons. If you want to use it, ask!

NGBTWD

No comments:

Post a Comment